One Website. All the Medicaid Data You Need.
Health Management Associates (HMA) is pleased to announce the launch of HMA Information Services, a web-based service designed to be a one-stop shop for Medicaid data and information.
A comprehensive website, https://hmais.healthmanagement.com offers two components. The first component visitors encounter contains free information and insights, such as webinars, HMA Q&As, the HMA Weekly Roundup and other offerings. These draw upon the unmatched depth and breadth of expertise among our HMA consultants. The second component is a subscription based service for those who want more detailed Medicaid related information.
The focal point of the subscription service is an extensive data library — an invaluable tool for Medicaid planning purposes. The data library includes information about Medicaid health plans, spending and enrollment, market share and trends, RFPs and much more. This password protected product provides access to all current employees of a subscribing organization, including unlimited downloads of charts, graphs, Excel files and PowerPoint slides for use in internal documents and presentations. Data includes, but is not limited to:
- RFP calendar and Opportunity Assessments for Medicaid managed care by state
- Overviews of Medicaid and Medicaid managed care programs by state
- Medicaid managed care plan financials broken down by state and by plan
- MLRs, PMPMs, premiums and medical costs by plan
- Total Medicaid and expansion
- Medicaid managed care by plan
- Managed LTC/ABD
- Dual eligibles o SNP by plan
- Utilization metrics by plan
- Searchable archive of state Medicaid news and events
- Public documents related to Medicaid procurements
- Vendor proposals
- Scoring sheets
- Model contracts
Click here to learn more about becoming a subscriber.